We’ve bought a lot of tasty things from the Republic of Tea, so I was psyched to see that they have a whole line of special edition teas in honor of Bridgerton! If your gift list includes fans of Bridgerton (either the series by Julia Quinn or the Netflix show), this could be a great, affordable gift idea.
The special edition line includes Spice Chai (featuring Anthony & Kate from Season 2 / Book 2), Honey Breakfast Tea (featuring Daphne & Simon from Season 1 / Book 1), Queen’s Cake Vanilla Fruit Tea, Ginger Biscuit (featuring Kate’s dog Newton), and Blood Orange Mimosa Tea (featuring Penelope Featherington). It looks like Whistldown Punch (a hibiscus ice tea) is sold out for the moment at Amazon. Each tin of tea is $14.50.
(Whoa, they also have a Mandalorian-themed gift set of teas too for any Star Wars fans on your list!)
Note that the Republic of Tea website also offers a 24-tea bag pack that you can customize with up to 24 different kinds of teas if you want to sample a bunch.
Readers — do you have any favorite teas (or tea gift sets) that you absolutely love?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.12.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price jackets & outerwear
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Extra 50% off all clearance
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; 50% off 1 sale style, 60% off 2, 70% off 3
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off $100+
- Lands’ End – 60% off your order — reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; sweaters starting at $25
- Madewell – 50% off sweaters; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase; 50% off markdowns
Gift Ideas for Men: