Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This relaxed-fit blazer from Open Edit is such a beautiful basic for an extremely affordable price. If you’re looking for a blazer to keep in the office for emergency meetings, they’ve got you covered. I’m always partial to black, but this one comes in black, burgundy, tan, brown, and beige. Just pick your favorite neutral and you’re covered!
The blazer is $79 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.13.23:
- Nordstrom – Save on lots of wellness-related products, including Zella workout gear!
- Ann Taylor – Semi-Annual Sale – Extra 60% off 2+ sale styles.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything.
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off. Merino starting at $39.
- Cole Haan – Extra 20% off sale styles.
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Elie Tahari – Winter sale, extra 40% off sale styles. This reader-favorite sleeveless blouse comes down under $100.
- Everlane – Up to 70% off.
- H&M: Up to 70% off newly added styles!
- Hugo Boss – End of season sale, up to 50% off + an additional 20% off.
- J.Crew – Extra 75% off select sale styles, and 25% off almost everything else.
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off orders $100+.
- J.McLaughlin – Up to 60% off
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale, and extra 70% off select sale styles.
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off — more styles just added!
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! 50% off + 20% off all markdowns.
- Theory – Up to 60% off + enjoy an extra 25% off sale. (Ooh: and new hassle-free returns at select Whole Foods.)
- Zappos – Winter Clearance! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale.