Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Spring is here and I’m ready for all the floral prints. The large blue-and-green print on this blouse top from J.Crew Factory is really working for me. I would wear it tucked into a navy skirt for an easy casual look or under a camel blazer for a more formal look.
The top is $39.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.31.23:
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops and sweaters; up to 40% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off; 20% off sale & new-season styles
- Brooks Brothers – Friends & Family Event: 30% off almost everything
- Express – All women’s jeans $49 + styles from $20
- Everlane – Up to 30% off spring essentials
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; swim from $24.50
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off entire site & storewide, plus extra 20% off orders $125+ with code
- Loft – $29 everyday shirts
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – Buy one get one 50% off! Free shipping on $150+
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Cotton Artist Top appeared first on Corporette.com.