First up, an important PSA that I’ve never heard, despite wearing claw clips for decades at this point: Do not drive with them! Apparently many of them will not shatter or break on impact with, say, the headrest, so… if you value your skull, do not wear them in the car. My social media feeds have been full of women who lived to tell the tale… BuzzFeed News has more details, should you want them.
THAT SAID: These triangular claw clips from Amazon look really cute and minimal. Looking at reviews, they’re excellent for both fine hair and curly hair.
They come in three packs: black, burgundy, and teal (pictured), or navy, army green, and peachy beige. They’re eligible for Prime, and under $10 for the three-pack.
Women who have very fine hair, very curly hair, very thick hair, etc. — has it been a struggle to find *just* the right hair accessory? What kind of hair do you have, and what are your favorites?
(For my $.02, I’m weirdly fond of these black flat elastics, and finding claw clips that are big enough for my thick, curly hair can be a problem — the France Luxe ones I got years ago are still my favorites.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.22.23:
- Nordstrom – 8,000+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles (through 5/29)
- Athleta – Extra 20% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – Sale, new lines added
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; up to 50% off summer styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; buy any 2 shorts get 1 free; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase (through 5/29)