I think this blazer is absolutely stellar as a statement piece in the office or beyond. The colors just look absolutely fabulous, and the print — while definitely on the larger side — is a ton of fun.
Curiously, in addition to the blazer styled with matching pants, they show it worn with a black bikini and a half-unzipped denim skirt while a model yawns at a table — I’m not sure a satin blazer would be my go-to choice for vacation lounging, but hey, you do you!
For my $.02, I’d wear it with white pants and a white tank, or with navy pants, or with a fun contrasting colored sheath dress like something in orange or lavender.
(I am decidedly NOT a floral person, but Mango has a bunch of floral prints I’m loving right now…)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.22.23:
- Nordstrom – 8,000+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles (through 5/29)
- Athleta – Extra 20% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – Sale, new lines added
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; up to 50% off summer styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; buy any 2 shorts get 1 free; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase (through 5/29)