One of my favorite things I’ve gotten recently is this highlighter from Danessa Myricks Beauty — I feel like it’s just so pretty on. It looks a bit intimidating with the iridescent colors, but after you blend it into your skin it’s just a subtle but powerful highlighter effect. I have the “Femme” color, pictured.
(Comparing it to other highlighters I love and still use: it’s a bit more purpley and less peachy than my Glossier Haloscope (in Quartz, I think), and a bit more shimmery than my Armani fluid highlighter, which is a more pearly pink. I also always use the highlighting pencil from Benefit below my brows; this is much less opaque than that, with a lot more dimension.)
The pictured highlighter is $20, at Sephora. Do you have any fun new beauty finds, readers?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.12.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 40% off select styles
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off all sale
- Express – All bottoms $59; tops 3 for $99
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off women’s summer styles; up to extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off sale styles + extra 25% off
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – 3,000 new markdowns!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Up to 50% off entire site
Other noteworthy sales: