Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
ABLE has become one of my favorite brands for weekend wear, but this 100% cotton, ruffled, sleeveless top looks like it could do double duty as workwear in a more relaxed workplace.
I would pair it with a bright skirt and some fun jewelry for a casual Friday look or layer it under a sweater blazer if bare arms are a no-go in your office.
The top is $45 at ABLE and comes in sizes XXS-3X. It also comes in white and lilac.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 7.5.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns! Plus, you can see the preview of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (starts 7/11).
- Ann Taylor – Semi-Annual sale, 40% off all markdowns.
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off sale, all sales final.
- Athleta – Semi-annual sale, up to 60% off.
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sale styles.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything.
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 50% off almost everything.
- Everlane – Up to 60% off.
- The Fold – End of the season sale, up to 60% off.
- J.Crew – End of season sale, extra 60% off select sale (up to 40% off cashmere!).
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything.
- Loft – 40% off sale styles.
- Madewell – The big summer sale, up to 70% off.
- MM.LaFleur – The Summer Sale, 30-50% off.
- Nordstrom Rack – New mark downs, up to 70% off sale!
- Reiss – Up to 50% off sale.
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off sale.
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, up to 60% off sitewide!
- Talbots – 40% off your entire purchase
- Target – 30% off clothing, shoes and accessories for the family.
- Theory – End of season sale, up to 60% off + an extra 20% off.
- Uniqlo – Summer Sale event!
- Universal Standard – Save $50 on anything under the sun with code.
Makeup, Bags/Shoes, Jewelry, Lingerie, and More Clothing:
Home-related sales of note:
Family Sales of Note