Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Farm Rio prints can be a bit controversial around here, but this floral pattern strikes me as more subdued than most, and office-appropriate for most situations. Layer it under a black blazer for a more formal look, or wear it tucked into a solid-colored midi skirt for a breezier look.
The blouse is $111, marked down from $185. It comes in sizes XS-XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 7.13.23:
- Nordstrom – Here are Kat’s 21 top picks for the 2023 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and all of the best business casual items!
- Ann Taylor – Semi-Annual sale, 40% off all markdowns
- Athleta – Semi-annual sale, up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- The Fold – End of the season sale, up to 60% off
- J.Crew – End of season sale, extra 60% off select sale (up to 40% off cashmere!)
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Loft – 40% off sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – The Summer Sale, 30-50% off
- Nordstrom Rack – New markdowns, up to 70% off sale!
- Reiss – Up to 50% off sale
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off sale
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, up to 60% off sitewide!
- Talbots – 40% off your entire purchase
- Theory – End of season sale, up to 60% off + an extra 20% off
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Black Blooming Garden Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.