Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I know it feels like it’s too soon to start thinking about fall, but the retailers beg to differ. This burgundy cowl-neck top from Vince looks perfectly autumnal, especially with the monochromatic look. I would layer this under a camel blazer once the weather starts turning a tiny bit cooler.
The top is $325 and comes in sizes XXS–XL and 1X–3X. It also comes in navy, black, and “oat.”
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.11.23:
- Nordstrom – The NAS has ended, but there are still 2,100+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+; 30% off $150+; 25% off $100 & Semi-Annual Sale
- Athleta – Sale styles up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off women’s almost-fall styles; extra 50% off select sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off select styles; extra 60% off clearance
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off summer travel essentials (through 9/11)
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles; End-of-Season Sale: 50% off sale styles & extra 20% off
- Nordstrom Rack – New markdowns up to 70% off; fall styles up to 60% off
- Reiss – Up to 60% off sale
- Shopbop – 4,300 items new to sale; sale up to 60% off
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, 25% off sitewide!
- Talbots – 30% off tops & 50% off markdowns
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Cowl-Neck Cap-Sleeve Silk-Blend Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.