If you’re still in your Barbie phase for dressing, I have to say: I’ve seen these in person and they are the absolute perfect shade of pink. Saturated, rich, and bright — they really deliver.
I also have a minor theory that T-strap pumps are coming around again — it’s been a while since they were last in, and there are a surprising number available right now among the designer brands — but we shall see.
The hot pink pumps are $1190, available at Nordstrom and other department stores.
Looking for something similar but with less inches? These kitten-heeled Stuart Weitzman pumps look great, as do these affordable suede ones from Calvin Klein ($99). In terms of flats, this pair of Birdies looks great.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for more sedate T-strap pumps? These are some of our favorite T-strap pumps for work:
Workwear sales of note for 9.14.23:
- Nordstrom – Summer Sale, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Sephora – Score 50% off on select beauty, deals change every day.
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off pants and jeans
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!