Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When Kat told me that she had found some cute items at J.Jill, I have to admit I was skeptical. My memories of the mall store were less than flattering. Upon further review, I’m delighted to report that several of the “Wearever Works” pieces look like they’d be fantastic additions to a work wardrobe.
This draped-waist top is reminiscent of some of my favorite pieces from The Fold and comes in a size range of XS-4X, including petites. I would pair this with slim-leg pants for an easy office look.
The top is $99 at J.Jill and comes in regular sizes XS-4X and petite sizes XS-XL.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!